Check out the Lunos E2 HRV – Featured Item
We recommend and install the Lunos E2 HRV systems. They are an excellent choice for tiny home where moisture can be a problem.
Operating and wired in groups of 2 or 4, these fans provide continuous ventilation without the need for
ductwork – installed directly in the exterior wall. The regenerative core is charged every 70 seconds,
afterwhich the fan reverses and the incoming air absorbs the stored heat on its way in. Creates a very
quiet heat recovery ventilation system without the need for ducts and balancing, with specific fan efficiency
that is second to none.
The basic unit is a through wall fan, with a ceramic regenerative heat exchanger behind it. Operating and
wired in pairs, these fans provide continuous ventilation without the need for duct-work and are installed directly
in the exterior wall.
The fan’s heat recovery is possible thanks to a ceramic core that is charged in a 70 second cycle. To learn about how LUNOS heat recovery works, watch our short video introduction to the LUNOS system.
For projects with walls thinner than 12″ (eg with 2×6 framing), you may want to go with the Lunos e² Short (6.8″) version, which requires a minimum wall thickness of 7.5″. However, the short version comes with a slightly lower efficency (~85%). Otherwise, furring the tube toward the interior is an option for your project to obtain the maximum (90.6%) efficiency in a shorter (ie 2×6) wall assembly.
- Fan length: standard: 9.8” (248mm) short: 6.8” (173mm)
- Diameter of Unit: 5 7/8” (150mm)
- Exterior Diameter of Tube: 6 3/8” (163mm)
- Installation Tube (can be cut): 12″ to 19.5” (300 to 500 mm). Optional 27” (700mm) tube
- Inside Cover: 7 1/16” x 7 1/16” (180 x 180 mm)
- Outside Grill Diameter: 7 1/16” (180mm)
- Ventilation rates: 10/15/20 CFM or 9/18/22CFM
- Heat recovery efficiency: 90.6% (tested with DIN 308 / DIBt protocol)
- Humidity recovery: 20-30%
- Specific fan efficiency: 0.07-0.09 Wh/m3 (0.11-0.14 (W/cfm)
- Ventilation system efficiency: 0.30 Wh/m3
- LUNOS e² fans are certified to UL 507-2010: Electric Fans 9th Edition
- Filter: G3 (MERV 5) or optional pollen F5 (MERV 9-10)
- Sound levels: 16.5db – 19.5 dB – 26.0 dB
- Includes one transformer (110V-12V) and controller. Maximum four fans (two pairs) can be wired to one controller.
- Installation sleeve included – can be pre-installed in wall before insulating/during construction
- Creating a very quiet heat recovery ventilation system without the need for ducts and balancing, with specific fan
efficiency that is second to none.
Cannot ship LUNOS products to Canada. Canadian customers, please contact ecogenia for assistance.
Download Links: https://foursevenfive.com/product/lunos-e%C2%B2/