TINY HOUSE FEATURES
Timbercraft Tiny Homes chooses the best gear for your home
Our tiny homes are designed to fit your individual needs and budget. From tiny home floor plans to other amenities, here’s a list of our high-end tiny house features:
- Custom fabricated trailer with electric brakes on all axles, break away system, heavy duty fenders, and light hookups.
- Floor framing is built into the trailer to lower the overall height
- Subfloor glued and screwed down
- Advanced 2×4 wall and roof framing
- 3″ closed cell spray foam insulation
- High quality vinyl double pane Low E windows in casement, double hung, fixed, or awning configurations
- LP Smart Side siding and trim
- 26 ga standing seam metal roof
- Shiplap walls
- 1×8 Pine T&G ceiling
- Painted cabinets
- Butcher block Countertops
- Stainless steel kitchen sink
- Summit appliances
- Mini split AC/heat
- Standard flush toilet
- Wired for 50 Amp hookup
- Outside receptacles
- Outside hose bibs
- Plumbed for simple water hookup
- Aluminum clad wood windows
- Double lofts
- Tile shower with frameless glass doors
- Composting toilet
- Stained cabinets
- Quartz countertops
- Wired for solar panels
- Electric jacks
In the first step we send out our floorplans for client review and then work closely with them to make the changes and modifications needed to accommodate each individual. Our design team is unmatched in their attention to detail.
Building your dreams!
Once we have design and order sheets completed our craftsmen begin to construct your tiny home! We stay current with our clients by sending them photos and updates of the progress as we go along. Our clients are our first priority here at Timbercraft.
We delivery anywhere!
We deliver our standard tiny homes on wheels anywhere in the country for $2.50 per mile and the XL series and park models are $3.00 per mile. We even ship internationally! Our luxury tiny house amenities and delivery service are simply unmatched.